Esplanade Lithan Partnership
- Digital Workplace
- Digital Business
- Tech-enabled Operations
- Data Intelligence
Workforce Upskilling for the Digital Economy
Critical Skills Acquisition
Mentoring from Industry Experts
Contextualised Workplace Learning
Our Upskilling Programmes
Embracing Digital Literacy
Learn digital technologies and innovation practices across work processes and activities in a digital workplace to solve problems, drive efficiency and facilitate information sharing.Learn More
Leading Digital Business Transformation
Understand the need for Digital Transformation, enhance your world view of “Digital” businesses and assess your organization’s digital readiness.Learn More
Integrating Digital Marketing for Growth
The next step in sustainable business growth is to leverage on proper digital marketing strategies and cohesively deploy them across all departments in the organization – ensuring quality client touchpoints.Learn More
High Performance Marketing for the Future
With rapid changes in technologies and customer behavior, marketing teams need to equip themselves with advanced ‘performance marketing’ skillsets to lead their organisation to the next level.Learn More
Hear it From Our Students
- Esplanade Academy offers a conducive environment for aspiring individuals and industry professionals to learn, develop and practice professional and technical skills for the performing arts.
- Our training programmes and work attachments in areas including technical theatre, venue management, operations and community engagement are designed for both pre and post-employment learning.
- Esplanade Academy’s training programmes are conducted by Esplanade’s in-house experts, and supplemented by a wide local and international network of artists and technical professionals.
About Lithan Academy
- 100 campuses across Asia
- Accredited by the Singapore government as a CET Centre (Continuing Education and Training)
- EduTrust certified by SkillsFuture Singapore & Committee for Private Education (CPE)
- Internationally accredited by Pearson UK and Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
Awards and Accreditations - Esplanade
- The Charity Council awarded TECL the Charity Governance Award – Special Commendation for Clarity of Strategy in 2016.
- Charity Transparency Award for four consecutive years since 2016.
Awards and Accreditations - Lithan Academy
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s BTEC College of the Year 2019 Award for Asia
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020
- Flame Innovation Award 2019 by SkillsFuture Singapore
- APAC CIO Outlook’s Top 10 Provider of Education Tech Solution