1. Conditions of application for the work-study degree
Lithan undertakes to provide a protected income of USD $100 / month for 6 months during the internship only if you as a Customer satisfies, in good faith, all of the following condoitions:
- Successfully completed all course materials.
- Have not rejected an opportunity for a freelance work
- Have not rejected any digital marketing, sales, or e-commerce projects
- The Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively looking for digital marketing gigs. A detailed report of the interviews to be sent to Lithan (email@example.com) at least once every 14 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- The Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests for a fee refund, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a project offer, during or prior to the Programme.
2. "Protected earnings" Terms and Conditions
Protected earnings are subjected to Customer performance during their work-study journey and is dependent on local market conditions as well as the average wage that is accepted by the industry.
Lithan can only provide her best effort to have the maximum pay range for each customer.