*cited by US News
- Get up to 90% SSG funding on learning skills in
MCSA, CCNA, ITIL, PMP& much more…
- Enjoy job placement service for various System Administration job roles
In this information critical age, companies simply cannot afford to have less than 99% of availability on their IT systems.
Information Week reported that just in North America and Europe alone, IT downtime costs 26.5 billion lost in revenue every year.
In some extreme cases such as downtime in data centers, the cost incurred can go as high as half a million USD per hour as stated in a survey done by US Today.
System Administrators are the everyday heroes who combat IT downtime and upkeep business continuity. These highly regarded system experts are paid well with a median pay of $51,913 per annum as reported in Payscale.com.
The skills in MCSA: Windows Server 2012, CCNA, PMP and ITIL v3 Foundation are some of the essentials that you need to have in order to become a System Administrator. We offer these trainings at up to 90% funded* by SSG.
*Applicable for Singaporean and PR only.
We also offer qualification on system administration delivered through a “Place and Train” mode. You will get placed in a system administration job role and get subsidized by your employer on the qualification training required. This “Place and Train” mode is supported by WSG’s Professional Conversion Programme (PCP).
Be a System Administrator today! We have programmes for individuals with absolutely no IT experience to start off as an IT System Support and for individuals with IT experience to pursue a system administration career.
The first line of help for fixing and maintaining desktop (also commonly known as PC) and other IT peripherals for end users.
As an IT System Support professional, you will mainly resolve day to day technical issues in desktop hardware, OS and applications. You will also assist in the maintenance, configuration and update of all IT systems in your organisation, including server and network, with the guidance of a System Administrator.
No prior IT experience is needed to gain entry into this job role!
Our Express IT programme gives you all the knowledge and skills required to be an IT System Support:
- Master all aspects of desktop management on installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting in desktop hardware and Microsoft Windows OS. (equivalent to MCSA: Windows 8)
- Understand fundamentals of networking, security, and server administration.
- Acquire customer service skills specific for an IT service delivery environment.
- Receive NICF Advanced Certificate in IT Services (Infrastructure Support) and be eligible for MCSA: Windows 8 certification exam.
The Express IT is delivered on a “Train and Place” mode where you will be funded up to 90% by SSG on the training and upon completion, we will match you with a suitable employer for a full-time IT System Support job role.
You may also want to study the following modular courses for bite-sized system support skills learning:
The role of an IT infrastructure in any organisation today holds the greatest influence with regards to business continuity.
As a System Administrator, you will manage and maintain the IT infrastructure of your organisation especially in areas of server and network. You will also oversee any system integration or implementation to ensure the continuous evolution of your IT platform.
Prior system support experience is needed to gain entry into this job role.
Our NICF Professional Diploma in System Support gives you all the knowledge and skills required to be a System Administrator:
- Implement, maintain and manage infrastructure services of Windows Server 2012. (equivalent to MCSA: Windows Server 2012).
- Install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium-sized network.(equivalent to CCNA)
- Setup maintenance procedures based on industry’s best practices and service-level agreements.(equivalent to ITIL v3 Foundation)
- Acquire IT project management techniques in areas of project scopes, timeline, cost, communication and resource utilization. (equivalent to PMP)
- Receive NICF Professional Diploma in System Support and be eligible for MCSA: Windows Server 2012, CCNA, ITIL v3 Foundation and PMP certification exam.
The NICF Professional Diploma in System Support is delivered on a “Place and Train” mode where you will get placed in a system administration job role and get subsidized by your employer on the qualification training required. This “Place and Train” mode is supported by WSG’s Professional Conversion Programme (PCP).
You may also want to study the following modular courses for bite-sized system administration skills learning:
Innovation is the primary driver of today’s digital economy. Understanding what is required to nurture innovation a business is a highly demanded skill by both startups and established companies.
As a product manager, you will have the ability to design innovation strategies that can successfully take advantage of innovation opportunities. Learn how to evaluate different options, formulate and develop strategy and assess and resolve managerial challenges.
Our Professional Diploma in Innovation Management course will give you all the knowledge and skills to be a Product Manager:
- Understand what is design thinking and its value in business, define and frame problems in a way that allows creative solutions to be generated and learn how to approach a problem from alternative ways that produce better results than existing ones.
- Know how to apply, identify and test such solutions to create a product that suits the consumer’s need. Learn about agile concepts and apply agile foundations into creative product vision and roadmap
- Apply SCRUM in the product development process and craft an agile product management plan to adopt agile practices and enhance product-market fit
- Receive an NICF Diploma in Product Management and Lithan’s Professional Diploma in Innovation Management.
Our Professional Diploma in Innovation Management is delivered on “Place and Train” mode where we will match you with a suitable employer for full-time project or product management job where you can apply what you have learned. This “Place and Train” mode is supported by WSG’s Professional Conversion Programme (PCP), where you are fully subsidized by the employer.
Other courses which will enhance your Innovation Management competencies:
Get in touch to find out more!