trainNplace to a Microsoft System Administrator Career
Lithan’s trainNplace Bootcamp (Microsoft System Administration) is a 3 months full-time on campus bootcamp where learners train to be a Microsoft System Administrator. As part of our digital job induction series, learners will get the opportunity to gain skill sets to be able to handle Microsoft Operating Systems and Servers and join one of the core jobs in the digital world. Join us and get placed into a system administration career!
Applied Learning Delivers Work Ready Skilled Graduates
Job Ready in 3 Months*
We get you job ready in as little as 3 months with our full-time, 528 hours training bootcamp where you undergo rigorous training from 9 am – 6 pm daily with mentoring support from our industry practitioner.
Learner will be proficient in installing and configuring windows servers, configuring and administering advanced servers, installation and operating small and medium-sized networks, implementing maintenance procedures based on industry’s best practices and service-level agreements.
Enhanced Portfolio through Project Implementation
Engage in work integrated applied learning through project implementations.
Hands-on experience acquired through project implementation allow you to sharpen your skills and help build your professional portfolio to create a showcase to your prospective clients, employers and peers.
Job Placement Services
By signing up to Lithan's training programmes, you get to work one on one with our committed career Career Coaches to place you into an organisation where you can gain at least 3 months of guaranteed paid work experience.
Leave your details below so we can get one of our Career Coaches to get in contact with you!
Global Exposure & Network
Through our global campus and strong international networks, learners get to experience the different cultures and to work with talents from various countries. Learners may choose to study in any of Lithan's campuses in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Myanmar.
Future Ready Digital Career
Systems Administrators are required by any companies that utilise computers in any part of their operations. As a result, System Administrators are constantly in high demand.
An experienced System Administrator commands up to USD154,000/year. Source: indeed.com
Learners should have at least ‘O’ Level or O-level equivalent qualifications
Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or its equivalent
- IU1: Overview of Windows 10
- IU2: Installing Windows 10
- IU3: Configuring your Device
- IU4: Configuring Network Connectivity
- IU5: Managing Storage
- IU 6: Managing Files and Printers
- IU 7: Managing Apps in Windows 10
- IU8: Managing Data Security
- IU9: Managing Device Security
- IU10: Managing Network Security
- IU11: Troubleshooting & Recovery
- IU12: Maintaining Windows 10
- IU1: Implementing a troubleshooting methodology
- IU2: Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- IU3: Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
- IU4: Troubleshooting Remote Computers
- IU5: Resolving Network Connectivity Issues
- IU 6: Troubleshooting Group Policy
- IU 7: Troubleshooting User Setting
- IU 8: Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- IU9 : Troubleshooting Resource Access within a Domain
- IU10: Configuring and Troubleshooting Resource Access for Clients that arre not Domain Members
- IU11: Troubleshooting Applications
- IU12: Maintaining Windows 10
- IU13: Recovering Data and Operating System
- IU1: Introduction to the Support Agent Role
- IU2: Global Cultural Competence
- IU3: Effective Communication Strategies
- IU4: Connecting With Customer
- IU5: Dealing with Challenging Customers
- IU 6: Problem Solving
- IU 7: IT Support Troubleshooting
- IU8: Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
- IU9: Documenting Cases
- IU10: Knowledge Management & Documentation Tools
- IU11: Performamnce Measures and Indicators
- IU1: Installing, upgrading and migrating servers and workloads
- IU2: Configuring Local Storage
- IU3: Implementing Enterprise Storage Solutions
- IU4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- IU5: Installing and Configuring Hyper - V and Virtual Machines
- IU 6: Deploying and Managing Windows and Hyper - V Containers
- IU 7: Overview of High availiblity and Disaster Recovery
- IU8: Implementing Failover Clustering
- IU9: Implementing a scalable OSPF - Based Solution Implementing Failover clustering with windows server 2016 Hyper -V
- IU10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- IU11: Creating and Managing Deployment Images
- IU12: Managing, Monitoring and Maintaining Virtual Machine Installations
- IU1: Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
- IU2: Managing objects in AD DS
- IU3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure Management
- IU4: Implementing and Administering AD DS Sites and replication
- IU5: Implementing Group Policy
- IU 6: Managing User Settings with group Policy
- IU 7: Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- IU 8: Deploying and managing
- IU9: Deploying and Managing Certificates
- IU10: Implementing and Administering AD FS
- IU11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
- IU12: Implementing AD DS Synchronization with Microsoft Azure AD
- IU13: Monitoring, Managing and recovering AD DS
- IU1: Planning and Implementing an IPv4 network
- IU2: Implementing DHCP
- IU3: Implementing IPv6
- IU4: Implementing DNS
- IU5: Implementing & Managing IPAM
- IU 6: Remote Access in Windows server 2016
- IU 7: Implementing Direct Access
- IU8: Implementing VPNs
- IU9: Implementing networking for branch offices
- IU10: Configuring Advanced Networking Features
- IU11: Implementing Software Defined Networking
Register your interest now!
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse a trainNplace Customer who has joined the trainNplace Programme, if, after 90 days of completion of the trainNplace Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least three (3) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of Lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participating companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The trainNplace Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The trainNplace Customer resides, during the six (6) month period leading to the trainNplace programme, in their country of residence and undertakes to relocate to accept a Job located anywhere within their country of residence (including any states or regions where applicable);
- - The trainNplace Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (email@example.com) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The trainNplace Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the trainNplace Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the trainNplace Customer to find a Job upon completion of their trainNplace Programme. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participating company, this is in condition that the pre-mature termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by the Customer during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the trainNplace Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the trainNplace Programme guarantee period at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the trainNplace Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the trainNplace Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the trainNplace Programme, limited to the average course duration.
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the trainNplace Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.