trainNplace to a Digital Marketing Career
Lithan’s trainNplace Bootcamp (Digital Marketing) is a 3 months full-time on campus bootcamp where learners train to be a digital marketer. As part of our digital job induction series, learners will get the opportunity to gain skill sets to be able to use digital marketing and join one of the more sought after jobs in the digital world. Join us and get placed into a digital marketing career!
Applied Learning Delivers Work Ready Skilled Graduates
Job Ready in 3 months*
We get you job ready in as little as 3 months with our full-time, 440 hours digital marketing bootcamp where you undergo rigorous training from 9 am – 6 pm daily with mentoring support from our industry practitioner.
Learner will acquire skills in search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, email and content marketing, social media marketing and marketing analytics.
Enhanced Portfolios through Project Implementations
Engage in work integrated applied learning through implementation of real life digital marketing campaigns using Facebook and Google Ads, to drive traffic and generate leads for business needs.
Hands-on experience acquired through campaign implementation allows you to sharpen your skills and help build your professional portfolio to create a showcase to your prospective clients, employers and peers.
Job Placement Services
By signing up to Lithan's training programmes, you get to work one on one with our committed career Career Coaches to place you into an organisation where you can gain at least 3 months of guaranteed paid work experience.
Leave your details below so we can get one of our Career Coaches to get in contact with you!
Global Exposure & Network
Through our global campus and strong international networks, learners get to experience the different cultures and to work with talents from various countries. Learners may choose to study in any of Lithan's campuses in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Myanmar.
Future Ready Digital Career
As more companies undergo digital transformation, the need for digital marketers increase. Digital marketing expenditure is expected to increase by 10% per year all up to 2020, signifying the need for more proficient digital marketers.
An experienced digital marketer commands up to USD153,000/year. Source: indeed.com
Academic Level: Minimum A level or its equivalent
Language proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or its equivalent
- IU1: Understanding Digital Marketing
- IU2: Digital Marketing Mix
- IU3: Understanding Social Media Marketing
- IU4: Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
- IU5: Facebook Ads
- IU 6: Landing Pages & Basic Analytics
- IU 7: Fundamentals of Google Ads
- IU 8: Search Ads on Google Ads
- IU9: Fundamentals of Content Marketing
- IU1: Planning a Social Media Strategy
- IU2: Social Media Content
- IU3: Social Media Listening & Influencer Marketing
- IU4: Facebook & Instagram Marketing
- IU5: LinkedIn Marketing
- IU6: Marketing on Twitter
- IU7: Other social media channels: Google+, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest
- IU8: Measuring ROI of social media marketing
- IU1: Business and Marketing Strategies
- IU2: Marketing Plans
- IU3: Customer Acquisition
- IU4: Customer Lifecycle Marketing and Marketing Automation
- IU5: Introduction to Google Analytics
- IU6: Google Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
- IU7: Google Analytics – Segmentation & Tracking
- IU8: Conversion Rate Optimisation
- IU 1: Content Planning
- IU 2: Content Creation
- IU 3: Content Promotion
- IU 4: Content Optimisation
- IU 5: Fundamentals of Email Marketing
- IU 6: List Building Strategy & Segmentation
- IU 7: Effective Email Content
- IU 8: Email Marketing Campaigns
- IU 9: Email Marketing Optimisation
- IU 1: Keywords for SEO
- IU 2: On-page Optimisation
- IU 3: Role of Content
- IU 4: Off-page Optimisation
- IU 5: SEO Tools & Tracking
- IU 6: Overview of Advanced Google Ads
- IU 7: Implementing Search Campaigns
- IU 8: Campaign Optimisation & Management
- IU 9: Remarketing with Google Ads
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse a trainNplace Customer who has joined the trainNplace Programme, if, after 90 days of completion of the trainNplace Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least three (3) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of Lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participating companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The trainNplace Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The trainNplace Customer resides, during the six (6) month period leading to the trainNplace programme, in their country of residence and undertakes to relocate to accept a Job located anywhere within their country of residence (including any states or regions where applicable);
- - The trainNplace Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The trainNplace Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the trainNplace Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the trainNplace Customer to find a Job upon completion of their trainNplace Programme. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participating company, this is in condition that the pre-mature termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by the Customer during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the trainNplace Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the trainNplace Programme guarantee period at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the trainNplace Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the trainNplace Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the trainNplace Programme, limited to the average course duration.
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the trainNplace Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.