NICF-Basic Digital Marketing (SF)
5 weeks part time / 2 weeks full time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning NICF-Basic Digital Marketing (SF)
Master basic digital marketing strategies
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Individuals who want to acquire basic digital marketing skills and successfully manage lead acquisition and conversion.
Academic Qualification: 3 GCE A Level passes or Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialization or GCE O Level.
Work experience: minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Minimum attendance of 75% in the modular course
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the modular course
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNM-4006-1.1 Integrated Marketing
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF-Basic Digital Marketing (SF) (Synch & Asynch E-Learning)
Learn digital marketing principles, digital marketing channels, how to execute basic social media marketing campaigns and create effective content for each stage of the customer lifecycle.
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
- Understand the fundamentals of digital marketing
- Understand the various channels in digital marketing
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- Understand the fundamentals of social media marketing
- Learn the principles of SEO and understand effective landing pages and basic analytics
- Learn about using Google Adwords for search engine marketing and Facebook for advertising
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to apply the following skills:
- To create a brand strategy
- To set up and optimise social media pages for business
- To create an editorial calendar for content
- To create landing pages. Create a customised URL for tracking campaigns
- To set up and execute search campaigns in Google Adwords and ad campaigns in Facebook. Create effective ads
- To analyse campaign data in Google Analytics to optimise campaigns
Course Code: CRS-Q-0037005-ICT
Funding Validity Period: Until 23-Jan-2021
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding