Email and Content Marketing
NICF-Email and Content Marketing (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning)
5 weeks part time / 2 weeks full time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning
Acquire skills for effective implementation of Email and Content marketing campaigns
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Individuals who want to acquire email and content marketing skills and successfully manage lead acquisition and conversion.
Academic Qualification: 3 GCE A Level passes or Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialization or GCE O Level.
Work experience: minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Minimum attendance of 75% in the modular course
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the modular course
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNM-4004-1.1 Content Strategy
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNM-4011-1.1 Sales Strategy
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF-Email and Content Marketing (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning) (TGS-2019502840)
Learn conceptual knowledge and the skills needed for creating and promoting content on social media, communities & other channels and creation, implementing, and monitoring effective email campaigns.
By the end of this module, you will gain following knowledge:
- Learn how to do content research, assess audience needs and interests, and determine content objectives for all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Learn how to create a content marketing plan based on target audience segments and marketing channel mix
- Learn how to build a complete sales funnel and inbound marketing ecosystem with targeted content buckets
- Learn how to use the various tools for content planning, content marketing, and email marketing automation
- Learn how to plan, design, and launch effective email marketing campaigns
- Learn how to leverage content performance data to improve content creation, distribution, and engagement
By the end of this module, you will acquire the following skills:
- Gain hands-on exposure to content and email marketing tools and techniques
- Attain confidence on how to build a content planning, production, and marketing strategy
- Achieve experience in how to use content marketing to accelerate user acquisition, user engagement, user nurturing, and lead generation goals
- Be competent to design email campaigns and set up email marketing funnel automation
- Gain the knowledge of Email Marketing Analytics to create Audience Segments and build tailored behavioral and event-based email marketing campaigns
Funding Validity Period: Until 23-Jan-2023
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding