Digital Transformation Bootcamp
2 weeks Full Time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning NICF-Digital Transformation Bootcamp(SF)(Synch & Asynch E-Learning)
Acquire digital transformation solutions for your core business functions
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Entrepreneurs and relevant stakeholders responsible for designing, developing, deploying and re-engineering business processes.
- Leadership and management teams, mid-level managers of small and medium enterprises seeking to lead their company into digital transformation.
O level or ITE or A level with minimum 1 credit & minimum 1 year of work experience in the relevant field.
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all sessions in the modular course
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the modular course
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-3011-1.1 Emerging Technology Synthesis
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4012-1.1 Enterprise Architecture
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF - Digital Transformation Bootcamp (SF) (CRS-Q-0031777-ICT)
Going digital has become mandatory for enterprises of all sizes in a digitally connected world. Digital Transformation (DX) is a continuous process in which enterprises leverage various digital technologies, tools and best practices to create innovative business models, products and services while improving operational efficiency and organizational performance. To help small and medium enterprises in Singapore, Digital Transformation Bootcamp is specially designed to provide participants with a skill-set to develop action plans for the Company's Digital Transformation journey.
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
- Concepts of Digital Transformation & Innovation
- Various types of Business & Digital Economy Models such as online marketplace, omni-channel commerce, shared economy and cloud sourcing
- Concepts of digital engagement models like market-place model, omni-channel commerce and digital & social channels
- Basic concepts of ERP, CRM & SCM
- Basic concepts of emerging technologies like IOT & Cloud Computing and AI applications like Chatbots
- Enterprise security concepts and data protection
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to gain the following skills:
- Using Business Modeling tools like lean canvas
- Creating a Digital Technology Roadmap with technology options to improve processes and bring about transformation
- Developing a Digital Transformation Plan
Funding Validity Period: Until 26-Dec-2021
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding