Digital Commerce Foundations
1 month part time / 2 weeks full time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning RETSF-Digital Commerce Foundations
Be a digital seller with a solid foundation in digital strategy and e-commerce.
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Individuals who want to acquire e-commerce skills and want to transit into an e-commerce role or want to launch their own e-commerce business.
Academic Qualification: 3 GCE A Level passes or Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialization or GCE O Level.
Work experience: minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Minimum attendance of 75% across the course sessions.
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the module assessment.
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: RET-PCM-4002-1.1 - Develop detailed ecommerce campaigns, liaise with partners to enhance online awareness, website and campaign visibility and manage campaigns
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: RET-CAR-2001-1.1 - Collect data pertaining to target customers' characteristics, conduct analysis and prepare reports to present initial findings
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
RETSF-Digital Commerce Foundations (CRS-Q-0032672-RET)
Lithan’s Digital Commerce Foundations enables the Learner to master basic digital marketing & ecommerce Skills by introduction to various digital marketing channels and ecommerce platforms. A Learner learns the requisites of an ecommerce business and ecommerce management, including uploading product details online, setting up online payments, inventory and supply-chain management and delivery of products. They will also be able to set up ad campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook and e-mail marketing campaigns, to promote their products.
This course is divided into two types of sessions – Knowledge and Skill sessions.
- During the Knowledge sessions, the learner will perform e-learning, assignments and attend flipped class sessions.
- During the Skill sessions, the learner will perform a simulated or real-time project and attend mentoring sessions.
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
- Methods to build customer relationships
- Methods to generate customer acquisition reports
- Criteria for identifying customer preferences and needs
- Ways to identify customer acquisition rateE-Commerce strategies
- E-Commerce campaign management tactics
- Types of customers
- Customer satisfaction
- Campaign messages and schedules
- Campaign evaluation tools and methods
Customer acquisition plans
By the end of this module, learner should be able to gain the following skills:
- Conduct necessary research to support identification of target customers' characteristics
- Prepare and generate customer acquisition reports
- Identify customer preferences and needs
- Identify special events and anticipating customer demands
- Gather data from current database and other relevant sources to identify personal preferences of target customers
- Participate in tasks relating to generating and preparing customer acquisition reports
Set up a Shopify ecommerce site
Set up products, including integration with Amazon, Facebook shop and other selling sites
Integrate social media into the Shopify site
Configure payment options and schedule delivery
Set up and execute PPC campaigns in Google Ads & Facebook ads campaign
Configure Mailchimp account for email marketing
Use analytics tools to optimise campaigns and maximise profits
Funding Validity Period: Until12-Jun-2020
Course developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding