Enterprise Cybersecurity Planning
NICF-Cybersecurity Planning (SF) (Synch & Asynch E-Learning)
5 weeks part time / 2 weeks full time Online Synchronous Sessions by the Instructor & Mentor
Learn to assess the current security systems of the organization and plan the suitable cyber security requirements
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Entrepreneurs and relevant stakeholders responsible to the IT systems of the organisation
- Leadership and management teams, mid-level managers of small and medium enterprises seeking cyber security solution to the oragnaisation
O level or ITE or A level with minimum 1 credit and with minimum 1 year of work experience in the relevant field.
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all sessions in the modular course
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the modular course
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-OUS-3015-1.1 Threat Intelligence and Detection
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-OUS-3003-1.1 Cyber Incident Management
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF-CyberSecurity Planning (SF) (Synch & Asynch E-Learning)
The learner will learn how to improve security posture in a Microsoft 365 environment and how Microsoft 365 could support your organization’s digital transformation and how to do a technical vulnerability assessment in a Microsoft 365 environment.
By the end of this module, the learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Confidentially, integrality and Availability, and Multi-layer Defense from Governance, Risk and Compliance perspective
- Learn to create privacy solutions that are aligned with organizational goals and risk appetite with the ability to implement privacy by design to enable organizations to enhance privacy technology platforms that provide benefits to consumers, build trust and advance data privacy
- Learn the various types of Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities of computer systems using Lockheed Martin Kill Chain and MITRE ATT@CK attack framework
By the end of this module, the learner should be able to apply the following skills:
- Implement cybersecurity control using the Center of Internet Security (CIS) Framework Version 7.1 for a secure Workplace.
- Prepare, manage and respond to a Cyber Incident using NIST SP800-60 Framework
- Conduct a Technical Security Assessment to assess an organization security posture using Microsoft CSAT with hand-on Lab Assignment in a cyber range and perform a simulated real-life cybersecurity Assessment Project
Course Code: CRS-Q-0035333-ICT
Funding Validity Period: Until 22-Nov-2022
Course Developer: Lithan Academy