Productivity Solutions Grant
Enterprise Singapore’s Productivity Solutions Grant supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
With up to 70% funding support, this grant serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments.
Find out more about Enterprise Singapore’s Productivity Solutions Grant.
AI Business Partnership Programme (AIBPP)
The Infocomm and Media Development Authority’s AIBBP pairs local companies with AI solutions providers to help companies adopt AI to power their businesses. The AIBPP co-funds 50% of each of the qualifying cost categories as shown below, or up to $100k/project.
- Equipment for deployment of AI solutions and tools (Hardware)
- Equipment for deployment of AI solutions and tools (Software)
- Materials and information and communications technology services
- Intellectual Property (applicable only to foreground IP)
- Professional Services (mentorship, development of Proof-Of-Concept etc.)
- Others (subscription cost of AI solution for at least 3 months etc.)
Find out more about the Infocomm and Media Development Authority’s AIBPP.
Capability Development Grant
Enterprise Singapore’s Capability Development Grant aims to support SMEs to scale up business capabilities and ensure business sustainability.
The grant funds up to 70% of qualifying project costs such as consultancy, training, certification and equipment costs. You can leverage technology to develop innovative products and services to differentiate your business offerings.
Supported activities include:
- Validation of your product strategy through market viability and user validation studies
- Development of novel technology and products for commercialisation
- Optimisation of bill of materials (BOM), design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA), and small volume production of new and novel hardware products
Find out more about Enterprise Singapore’s Capability Development Grant (Product Development).