Acquire an international business degree where you learn digital business skills with earning from your digital business.
Gain Digital Marketing & Sales skills. Be a digital marketing apprentice mentored by industry experts to secure and deliver international digital marketing projects. Alternatively, launch your very own Digital Business!More
Interblocks is a comprehensive service delivery solutions provider for the global banking, financial services and telecom markets.
Sambaash helps leverage innovation, increase revenue multi-fold and enhance productivity through its innovative digital transformation apps and product suites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lithan Academy is registered under CPE (Council for Private Education) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). It is a recognized CET (Continuing Education and Training) Centre based in Singapore. We are also accredited as a training center for Pearson BTEC.
Our work-study degree programs deliver Pearson Higher National Qualifications at level 4 & 5 which is equivalent to the first and second year of a university degree.
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company and the UK’s largest qualification awarding body. With the Pearson BTEC HND (Higher National Diploma) award, our diploma graduates will be able to gain direct entry to pursue a top-up degree in over 100 other Pearson accredited international universities.
You only pay USD 300/month on installment basis. We expect that your monthly earning through your internship and apprenticeship will offset your tuition fees.
Singapore & International Accreditation
- Lithan Singapore is Edutrust certified by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Centre for Continuous Education and Training (CET) appointed and certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited training center for Pearson BTEC
- Accredited training center for Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s College of the Year (Bronze) Award
- Institute for Adult Learning’s innovPLUS Flame Award
- Singapore HR Awards Leading HR Practices (Special Mention) in Learning & Development
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020