Career as an SAP ERP Consultant
- Earnings and Career Progression
Lithan's SAP ERP Express courses trains you to be effective SAP End Users.
Our blended learning solution combines online content and e-learning with online face-to-face learning
Online, learners can engage in self-paced e-learning with 24/7 access to e-content. Virtual tutors will be available to provide 1-on-1 support regarding course materials or technical matters during mentoring sessions.
Each learner will also be part of our peer-2-peer forums to engage in guided peer to peer learning with additional help from mentors and learning facilitators.
There are also assessments where learners can ensure that their knowledge is retained, learning outcomes are achieved and there is progress towards skills mastery.
Lithan's SAP ERP Express Course provides learners with the skills required to be an efficient SAP ERP End User.
Learners can choose from the following SAP modules to specialise in:
- 1. SAP Financial Accounting
- 2. SAP Sales and Distribution
- 3. SAP Materials Management
- 4. SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming
The course consists of the following modules:
- 1. SAP ERP - Module Foundation
- 2. SAP ERP - Intermediate Module
- 3. SAP ERP - Advanced Module
- 4. SAP ERP - Modulel Implementation
This course is jointly delivered by Lithan Academy Singapore and Victoria University Australia.
This program comprises 12 modules with integrated mix of technical, organizational communication and problem solving components. This course consists of following modules:
- 1. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- 2. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Implementation
- 3. SAP ERP Module - Basic
- 4. SAP ERP Module - Intermediate
- 5. SAP ERP Module - Advanced
- 6. SAP ERP Module - Capstone
- 7. Business Process Engineering
- 8. IT Organization Change Management
- 9. Computerised Accounting in an ERP System
- 10. Business Research Methods
- 11. The Information Systems Professional
- 12. Business Research Project
”I think it’s a benefit for everybody involved to join with Lithan. Its a benefit for us, it’s a benefit for Lithan and actually also the students who are studying there who get good on the job training.-
Thomas Feichter, Managing Director, Mspiral
"Lithan has good reputation and has a competency based curriculum for students,It is designed from an employer’s perspective. The knowledge and digital skills learnt is very industry relevant,”
- Grant Kim, Managing Director, Bluestone
the curriculum based skills leaning is created for the current industry needs, so is designed from employer’s perspective.”- Zaw Win Tun, Managing Director, Digital Dots
“Lithan’s approach is completely different. Even before they get the certificate the students have to work and get the experience of working in a real company doing real projects,”</p><p>- Yan Linn Thor, CEO, Evolx
"There's no typical classroom learning. I can get personalised mentoring from industry practitioners. I can access my tutors anytime, from home or from campus, at my own time. ... I am very confident that my career will improve after learning in Lithan."
-Wayne, Student in Lithan Myanmar
"Lithan is a good partner for us because they really focus on our customers. They know their market, they know what the needs are and what are the kind of offerings they can give to make their people more successful. You look at their CLaaS training model, it allows students to have a very flexible learning path." - Patrick Thomas, Sr Learning Manager, Microsoft
Please leave your details below for a free career consultation!