BUSINESS IT ANALYST
As a Business IT Analyst, you'll use your technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
If you have a Polytechnic or University STEM or BUSINESS major, good at solving problems, and able to explain ideas and plans to non-technical staff, this could be the job for you. To get this career, you will need relevant experience, for example, as a career crossover from Software Development, or as a career crosswalk from a non IT career field like: Finance; Business, Management and Administration; Human Resources; Marketing, Sales, and Service; or Distribution and Logistics.
The job includes:
- Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models
- Mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- Conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Work constructively and collaboratively with business streams, to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system