Your journey to embark on a high-growth and high-pay international career starts here.
Interblocks is a comprehensive service delivery solutions provider for the global banking, financial services and telecom markets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ranked as one of the most in-demand tech jobs for 2019, an established web developer can earn between US$83,500 to US$142,000 per annum. They can be working for offshore companies in a multi-matrix environment or local startups working on a technological product.
Web development combines creativity and analytical skills perfectly, and the demand for web developers is going strong. With knowledge of both front-end and back-end processes, web developers can develop a full website, from the layout and user functions of a webpage to the backend database and web applications.
As companies strive to keep up with the new digital economy and improve their online presence, web developers will definitely be in high demand for years to come.
Depending on your criteria, you will need to spend 1-6 months studying to complete the Full Stack Web Development program.
For Non IT Graduates, they will need to spend 6 months full-time for the bootcamp.
For IT Graduates but without working experience, they will need to spend 3 months full time.
For Non-IT graduates it will be 6 months virtual bootcamp followed by 6 months paid internship. For IT Graduates without work experience, it will be 3 months virtual bootcamp followed by 6 months paid internship.
Singapore & International Accreditation
- Lithan Singapore is Edutrust certified by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Centre for Continuous Education and Training (CET) appointed and certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited training center for Pearson BTEC
- Accredited training center for Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s College of the Year (Bronze) Award
- Institute for Adult Learning’s innovPLUS Flame Award
- Singapore HR Awards Leading HR Practices (Special Mention) in Learning & Development
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020