Technology plays a key role in today's business environment. Many companies rely greatly on technology to provide accurate information to effectively manage their business. These includes information gathering, managing business processes, analysing data, maintaining operational efficiency, managing customer satisfaction and more. The implementation of an ERP system has become essential for companies to maintain competitive advantage.
The Express ERP course prepares Finance Professionals with the in-depth knowledge of Financial Accounting business processes within an enterprise and understanding of the functionality available in ERP Technology to support Financial Accounting processes.
Our Express ERP course holds full accreditation with SAP and graduates are eligible to apply for the SAP FI Certification examination directly.
- Program Outline
This course provides the students with knowledge, hands-on skills and implementation experience on SAP ERP Financial Accounting module.
Students will gain knowledge and hands-on experiences in designing and setting up organization structure and financial accounting processes using SAP ERP as a training tool.
Students will be equipped with the knowledge of Financial Accounting business processes within an enterprise and understand the functionality available in SAP ERP to support Financial Accounting processes.
- Target Job Roles
This programme equips students with the competencies needed to successfully assume SAP ERP job roles:
- SAP FI Consultant
- SAP FI Functional Specialist/Analyst
- SAP FI Support Analyst
- SAP FI Finance Specialist
- Mode and Duration
The students will need to attend 4 months of evening class.
- Course Modules
Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
ERP Application – Functional
• Finance Management – Basic
• Finance Management – Intermediate
• Finance Management – Advanced
- Delivery Schedule and Method
Blended Learning with EASE
Check out the following:
- Entry Requirements
Candidates with work experience in related areas of Finance Management such as account receivables, account payables are welcome to apply.
Fresh graduates, with educational qualification background in Finance Management are strongly encouraged to apply. No prior work experience is required.
- Certificates Issued
Upon successful completion of this programme, learners will be issued with following:
5 NICF Statement of Attainments (SOA) issued by SSG Singapore
- IT-RG-401S-1 Determine business expectations and needs
- IT-DE-405S-1 Develop proof of concept
- IT-RG-402S-1 Gather data to identify business requirements
- IT-RG-404S-1 Translate business needs into functional requirements
- IT-TE-502S-1 Optimize test processes
- Education Pathway
Upon successful completion of this programme, students can appear for SAP Certification Exam (Code as follow):
- TFIN52_66 SAP Certified Application Associate - Financial Accounting with ERP 6.0 EhP6
- Graduation Requirements
Students must successfully:
- Attend minimum of 75% for Class Room Sessions
- Score a minimum of 50% in Summative Assessment and appear for Review and Feedback
- Attain Competency Grade (C), in Summative Assessment
- Program Fee
Get in Touch