Earn and Learn to an International Degree
An integrated work-study programme where you earn your way to a degree.
Your applied learning journey starts with a 6 or 12 months full-time intensive coding boot camp (depending on your entry level) to acquire work ready skills. Gain full-time employment for on-the-job training as a junior web developer for next 21 months while studying part time. Pursue your final year top up degree with international universities.
Problems with Traditional Education
Getting cooped up in the university learning theoretical concepts without industry engagement will not develop graduates with work ready skills. This has resulted in almost 50% of the graduates unable to secure employment after their graduation. With the high tuition fees and opportunity costs, it is a poor return on investment.
Applied Learning Delivers Global Ready Skilled Graduates
Job Ready in 6 Months*
We get you job ready in as little as 6 months with our full time coding bootcamp where you undergo rigorous training from 9 am – 6 pm daily with mentoring support from our industry practitioner.
*Learners with 'O' Levels or equivalence will undergo a 12 months bootcamp instead.
21 Months of Working Experience
You will undergo full time on-the-job training while studying part time for the next 21 months. Earn while you learn with the 6 months paid internship and 15 months paid employment as a junior web developer.
Beyond additional coding skills in Java and .NET, you will also learn agile methodology to acquire collaborative skills for working in a global virtual distributed software development environment.
Internationally Recognised Qualification
Not only do you gain working experience, you get a Pearson Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing that provides accreditation towards internationally recognised degrees from across UK and Australia.
You may choose to complete the top-up degree with Lithan and to get a degree issued from either Victoria University, Australia or University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
Global Exposure & Network
Through our global campus and strong international networks, learners get to experience the different cultures and to work with talents from various countries. Learners may choose to study in any of Lithan's campuses in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Myanmar.
You may be enjoying the sea breeze in Bali while working on projects from Singapore. The possibilities are endless and the choice is yours to make.
Future Ready Digital Career
Given the digital revolution, it is no secret that tech careers are flourishing.
According to a recent survey by Glassdoor, 14 of the 25 highest paying in-demand top jobs for 2015 are in technology. Software Development is ranked #1 top job by U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics. A new global study by Evans Data says that demand for web developers is growing at 25% a year.
Lithan Delivers Superior Return on Education Investment
Lithan's Earn and Learn programme delivers far superior outcome on graduation compared to traditional academic education programmes.
Our graduates join the workforce full time as early as 6 months after embarking in our programme while only half of those who pursue traditional academic programmes managed to secure employment within 6 months after their graduation.
Our graduates are expected to receive higher pay on graduation given that they would have secured at least 12 months of relevant working experience while they are studying.
We deliver faster and better return on education investment given the ability for our graduates to earn while they learn.
Bootcamp CLaaS® delivers an intensive 6 or 12 months, 9am to 6pm, on campus, 907 hours of guided training by industry practitioners; 3X the time spent in traditional 360hrs training. We provide face2face mentoring support with full campus facilities to ensure implementation of project with deepening of skills.
Learners continue their journey with full-time work while study 21 months to obtain BTEC HND and complete their 12 months top degree. Your success is our priority. We guarantee* up to 21 months of work experience with your local enterprise after completion of 6 months CLaaS® Bootcamp or we give you your money back.
Bootcamp CLaaS® is currently available for residents of the following countries: Singapore, India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Ghana, Amsterdam and Sri Lanka.
Complete 360hrs of guided elearning, Streaming flipped CLaaS® with Assignment & Labs to gain skills. Enjoy study visits to CLaaS® Campus to enjoy campus facilities across more than 6 international locations and experience the diversity of cultures while learning.
You have the flexibility to look for your own work experience at you own local community to gain work skills or talk to our career coaches for job placement support for a fee.
Lithan's Quality Certification
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse an Earn and Learn Customer who has joined the Earn and Learn Programme, if, during the On-the-Job Training phase of the programme the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least six (6) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely manage by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participanting companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The Earn and Learn Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The Earn and Learn Customer resides, during the six (6) month period leading to the On-the-Job Training Phase of the Earn and Learn programme, in their country of residence and undertakes to relocate to accept a Job located anywhere within their country of residence (including any states or regions where applicable);
- - The Earn and Learn Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (email@example.com) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The Earn and Learn Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer that is consistent with the On-the-Job Training, during or prior to the On-Campus Bootcamp.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the Earn and Learn Customer to find a Job upon completion of their On-Campus Bootcamp, including the provision of individual support for the Earn and Learn Customer during the On-the-Job Training Phase. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participanting company, this is in condition that the pre-matured termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by learners during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the Earn and Learn Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the On-the-Job Training Phase at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a learner without employment;
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the Earn and Learn Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the Earn and Learn Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the On-Campus Bootcamp, limited to the average course duration
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the Earn and Learn Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.