Digital Commerce Foundations
1 month part time / 2 weeks full time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning RETSF-Digital Commerce Foundations
Be a digital seller with a solid foundation in digital strategy and e-commerce.
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Individuals who want to acquire e-commerce skills and want to transit into an e-commerce role or want to launch their own e-commerce business.
Academic Qualification: 3 GCE A Level passes or Polytechnic Diploma, NITEC in any specialization or GCE O Level.
Work experience: minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Minimum attendance of 75% across the course sessions.
- Should be assessed Competent (C) in the module assessment.
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: RET-PCM-4002-1.1 E Commerce Campaign Management
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: RET-CAR-2001-1.1 Customer Acquisition Management
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
RETSF-Digital Commerce Foundations (CRS-Q-0032672-RET)
Lithan’s Digital Commerce Foundations enables the Learner to master basic digital marketing & ecommerce Skills by introduction to various digital marketing channels and ecommerce platforms. A Learner learns the requisites of an ecommerce business and ecommerce management, including uploading product details online, setting up online payments, inventory and supply-chain management and delivery of products. They will also be able to set up ad campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook and e-mail marketing campaigns, to promote their products.
By the end of this module, the Learner should be able to gain the following knowledge:
- Understand the profile data and it’s expandable profile capability (i.e. expandable profile with custom field)
- Understand the process to upload/import contacts from the external system
- Understand the structure of the Customer-Centric Campaign (mini-sites) and how to deploy and track the performance of this mini-site
- Understand the concept of multi-country, multi-fees structure product catalogue
- Understand the Forms Builder Engine and its application
- Understand the features of WordPress to create a website
- Understand the concept of EDM campaigns (e.g. Drip Marketing), a configuration of email templates and EDM blast management
- Promote every customer-facing page using social mediums such as Facebook & LinkedIn
By the end of this module, learner should be able to gain the following skills:
- Add contacts/profile through the bulk upload of records from an external system to the contact database
- Configure the search filter for the Member Directory
- Create a website using WordPress features
- Construct the mini-sites with the custom form build from the Forms Builder Engine.
- Launch mini-sites to drive campaigns to promote various courses to target segments based on Personas
- Track and monitor the leads originated from the minisite
- Define a multi-stage EDM campaign thematic plan, followed by the respective EDM campaign activities corresponding to the theme/plan
- Define an email template with content for each of the EDM campaign activities
- Schedule the EDM blast and track the response for the EDMs sent
Course Code: CRS-Q-0032672-RET
Funding Validity Period: Until 04-Aug-2022
Course developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding