Agile Leadership and Management
NICF-Agile Leadership and Management (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning)
4 weeks Part time Online Synchronous Sessions by the Instructor & Mentor
Learn Agile Leadership Principles and Agile Management frameworks for improved organizational performance
What do I Get?
Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
Learn the fundamentals of Agile Project Management, techniques to measure team performance, and methodologies to improve project quality.
Agile Manifesto and the 12 Principles
Understand the Agile principles, agile leadership mindset and be competent to deliver value-driven Agile projects for your organization.
Apply Agile Leadership Toolkit and improve Team Performance
Learn how to manage agile teams, coach team members to adopt the agile culture and successfully implement agile project management techniques.
Audience and Certificates
- Candidates employed with small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) or large corporates, who want to acquire future-ready digital skills set for better career prospects or growth within the current organization.
English Proficiency: Reading and writing proficiency in English
Academic Qualification: Minimum 1 credit in GCE O level or its equivalent: Matured candidates with relevant work experience (candidates will be selected on a case-to-case basis)
Experience: Not mandatory, but for some courses relevant experience is preferable, to be analyzed on case-to-case basis
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all the sessions
- Should be assessed as ‘Competent (C)’
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-BIN-3070-1.1 Business Performance Management
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF-Agile Leadership and Management (SF) (Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning) (TGS-2020506083)
In this module you will understand the fundamentals of Agile Project Management, Agile Leadership techniques to build, lead and empower teams, and methodologies to improve productivity.
By the end of this module, you will gain following knowledge:
- Learn how to apply Agile Principles within your team and improve your organization's performance
- Learn how to use Agile Methodologies as a business leader to transform traditional organizations
- Learn how to benifit from developing an culture and values
- Learn how to identify opportunities and design an Agile transformation roadmap
- Learn the critical success components of executing a successful Agile project and measure its impact
By the end of this module, you will acquire following skills:
- Use Agile Leadership techniques to build, lead and empower teams for improved performance
- Boost team engagement, improve team productivity, and eliminate team conflict with effective agile leadership principles
- Take right business decisions at the right time with tools, techniques, behaviours, and principles of Agile leadership
- Quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organisation through concrete measures
- Apply Agile Leadership Toolkit to create a thriving environment for a self-managed team
Funding Validity Period: Until 07-Sep-2024
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding