1. Conditions of application for the work-study degree
Lithan will provide students with Income Subsidy for up to 50% of their total course fees paid when the student’s cumulative income during the 3 years falls below PHP 270,000 (USD $5,400) subject to the student fulfilling all conditions as specified below:
- Has completed and passed the first year modular course within 18 months of joining the program.
- Has achieved minimum English proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or its equivalent within 18 months of joining the program.
- Has been mobile and willing to accept employment as offshore or onshore talents in his or her country of residence.
- Has not rejected more than six offers for job or internship interviews.
- Has not rejected more than two offers of salaried employment, either for internship or fixed-term contract of at least six (6) months duration.
- Has not resigned from his employment twice before graduation.
2. "Protected earnings" Terms and Conditions
Protected earnings are subjected to Customer performance during their work-study journey and is dependent on local market conditions as well as the average wage that is accepted by the industry.
Lithan can only provide her best effort to have the maximum pay range for each customer.