This is your work-study degree for earning up to PHP 800k (US$16K) while studying and securing a high growth job with PHP 37,500/month (US$750/month) after graduation.
MSpiral Creative Agency, Myanmar
Founder of MSpiral, a Tech Enterprise, specialising in Mobile app & Web developing, shares how Lithan has provided them with Tech Talent & Recruitment solutions.
Interblocks is a comprehensive service delivery solutions provider for the global banking, financial services and telecom markets.
Sambaash helps leverage innovation, increase revenue multi-fold and enhance productivity through its innovative digital transformation apps and product suites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lithan Academy is registered under CPE (Council for Private Education) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). It is a recognized CET (Continuing Education and Training) Centre based in Singapore. We are also accredited as a training center for Pearson BTEC.
Our work-study degree programs deliver Pearson Higher National Qualifications at level 4 & 5 which is equivalent to the first and second year of a university degree.
Pearson is the world’s leading learning company and the UK’s largest qualification awarding body. With the Pearson BTEC HND (Higher National Diploma) award, our diploma graduates will be able to gain direct entry to pursue a top-up degree in over 100 other Pearson accredited international universities.
You will need to start with an intensive coding bootcamp to acquire work ready skills in 12 months with over 2000 hours of mentoring from industry experts. Thereafter, you will study on average 3 hours every week until you graduate.
You start work full time after 12 months as a paid apprentice until you graduate. This ranges from 30 to 36 months.
Singapore & International Accreditation
- Lithan Singapore is Edutrust certified by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Centre for Continuous Education and Training (CET) appointed and certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited training center for Pearson BTEC
- Accredited training center for Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s College of the Year (Bronze) Award
- Institute for Adult Learning’s innovPLUS Flame Award
- Singapore HR Awards Leading HR Practices (Special Mention) in Learning & Development
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020