Fee Protection Scheme
Be assured with our schemes
Lithan has adopted FPS to provide protection for all fee paid by students. We have chosen insurance scheme to provide fee protection and appointed Lonpac Insurance Bhd. as our FPS Provider. Refer to FPS Insurance Certificate and the FPS Master Insurance Policy.
About Fee Protection Insurance scheme:
- The insurance premium will be borne by the student.
- Lithan shall purchase insurance to protect the course fees paid by each student within 7 working days from the date of receipt of fees.
- The insurance coverage shall commence from the fee payment date till the next payment due date or the course end date, whichever is earlier.
- The student is notified of the insurance purchase.
The PEI shall retain a copy of the student's Certificate of Insurance (COI). For more details on FPS, please visit the website of CPE at http://www.cpe.gov.sg/for-peis/protection-of-course-fees
Refund Policy in accordance with Clause 2 of our Standard Student Contract
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
The PEI will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
(i) It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
(ii) It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
(iii) It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
(iv) It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
(v) It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
(vi) The Student's Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1, the PEI will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student's written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the following.
- 100% of Course Fees paid if Student's written notice of withdrawal is received more than  days before Course Commencement
- 50% of Course Fees paid if Student's written notice of withdrawal is received before, but not more than  days before Course Commencement
- 0% of Course Fees paid if Student's written notice of withdrawal is received after, but not more than  days after Course Commencement
Refund During Cooling-Off Period:
The PEI will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
For Refund Procedure, click here.