Your fast-track program towards a high-earning digital marketing freelance career.
Frequently Asked Questions
According to Gartner, a leading research firm, “Marketing spend on paid media has increased from 23% in 2018 to 26% in 2019, with digital channels taking up the lion share at 16% of overall marketing budgets. Confidence in digital ads remains strong, with 78% of CMOs expecting to increase investments in 2020… [with] Offline advertising and TV spend … commanding a share of 7% each of total marketing budgets.”
Thus, Digital Marketers will continue to be in high demand. This bootcamp will provide you the skills you need to start your career as a digital marketer.
The Digital Marketing Bootcamp is a 6-month mentor-led program that aims to provide you all the skills you need to be a global digital marketer.
You will spend the first month on full-time intensive digital marketing training. At this training, you will learn basic digital marketing concepts and tools that you will need in order to implement digital marketing projects.
After 1 month of intensive training, you will undergo a 5-month career induction period where you will join a digital marketing agency and be trained on how to bid on, win, and earn from international digital marketing projects as a remote talent and gig professional. You will also be further trained by an experienced mentor on additional digital marketing tools, techniques and concepts as may be required to successfully finish.
After the induction period, you can continue working as a gig professional or find work as a full-time digital marketer in a company or agency.
You need to be at least a Senior Highschool graduate (A-level) with an IELTS score of at least 5.5 in order to enrol in the bootcamp.
Singapore & International Accreditation
- Lithan Singapore is Edutrust certified by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Centre for Continuous Education and Training (CET) appointed and certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited training center for Pearson BTEC
- Accredited training center for Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s College of the Year (Bronze) Award
- Institute for Adult Learning’s innovPLUS Flame Award
- Singapore HR Awards Leading HR Practices (Special Mention) in Learning & Development
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020