Minimum attendance for Student Pass holders
The student must not:
- fail to attend classes for a continuous period of 7 days or more without any valid reason;
- have a percentage of attendance less than 75% in any month of the course without any valid reason.
The transfer/withdrawal application is subjected to the academy's approval. The time frame for assessing and replying to any request for transfer/withdrawal will not be more than 4 weeks.
For students below the age of 18, the school must seek approval from the parents/guardians before approving the withdrawal application.
All request for course withdrawal should be in writing. Verbal requests for withdrawals will not be entertained.
Any cancellation of course by the student must be made in writing 14 calendar days or before the course commencement date and rescheduling of the course/s is subjected of the availability of class schedules and vacancies, please note that course processing fee is non-refundable.
Feedback and Complaints
Lithan Malaysia values feedback from students for the improvement of processes and services. Student feedback may be undertaken via:
- Informal chat sessions with Lithan Academy Management (initiated by the management)
- Emails to the Student Support (email@example.com)
Response time of complaint and feedback:
Acknowledgement Reply: Within 24 hrs of the complaint date
Official Reply: Within 7 working days of the complaint date
Resolution Period: Within 21 working days
List of student support services:
Student Admission & Orientation
Requests and forms processing
We inform and empower our students and alumni by linking them to career information, employment and experiential learning opportunities. Our Career Service Team includes experienced industry professionals who can advise and provide feedback from the employer's perspective.
- One-to-One Career Consultation
- Career Builder Workshops
- Enrichment Trainings
- Networking Events
- Review your CV and provide critical analysis
- Train candidates through a comprehensive training program