Minimum attendance for Student Pass holders
The student must not:
- fail to attend classes for a continuous period of 7 days or more without any valid reason;
- have a percentage of attendance less than 75% in any month of the course without any valid reason.
The transfer/withdrawal application is subjected to the academy's approval. The time frame for assessing and replying to any request for transfer/withdrawal will not be more than 4 weeks.
For students below the age of 18, the school must seek approval from the parents/guardians before approving the withdrawal application.
All request for course withdrawal should be in writing. Verbal requests for withdrawals will not be entertained.
Any cancellation of course by the student must be made in writing 14 calendar days or before the course commencement date and rescheduling of the course/s is subjected of the availability of class schedules and vacancies, please note that course processing fee is non-refundable.
Feedback and Complaints
Lithan Malaysia values feedback from students for the improvement of processes and services. Student feedback may be undertaken via:
- Informal chat sessions with Lithan Academy Management (initiated by the management)
- Emails to the Student Support (email@example.com)
Response time of complaint and feedback:
Acknowledgement Reply: Within 24 hrs of the complaint date
Official Reply: Within 7 working days of the complaint date
Resolution Period: Within 21 working days
Student Support Services
Learning Support Tools
- Teamie – This is Lithan’s E-content, student self-assessment and online communications platform. You will be able to communicate with your Learning Facilitators (LF) for collaborative learning on Teamie. Students also can attend WEBEX sessions of their class from everywhere.
- Lynda.com – Lithan provides premium Lynda.com access to our learners, where student will be able to attend online classes for your continued self-learning. There are over 200 subjects to choose from this website.
- Victoria University Library (Online)
- Lifelong Learning Institute Library
- Lithan’s faculty is comprised of industry experts and practitioners who will share their work experience with you and ensure you gain work-relevant skills through our courses.
- Every course has dedicated mentoring sessions where the you will be able to apply your skills on a real-life project with guidance from your mentor.
- A programme manager will conduct course orientation and attend to your learning issues during the course
IT on Campus
- Computer Labs: 3 fully equipped computer rooms for students to practice their practical lesson.
- Free WIFI: Wireless access throughout the campus area
- Help Desk Support: The students can call our IT technical support should they encounter ant technical issues.
Administrative and Miscellaneous Support
- Arrange counselling and support assistance for students who experience emotional and personal difficulties during the duration of studies.
- Application, renewal and cancellation of student pass (for international students studying in Singapore)
- Arrange an accommodation for international student
- Purchase of fee protection premium and medical insurance (if any)
- Assist students in the enrolment to Lithan’s partner university
- Provide biscuits and drinks to our students at our pantry.
We inform and empower our students and alumni by linking them to career information, employment and experiential learning opportunities. Our Career Service Team includes experienced industry professionals who can advise and provide feedback from the employer's perspective.
- One-to-One Career Consultation
- Career Builder Workshops
- Enrichment Trainings
- Networking Events
- Review your CV and provide critical analysis
- Train candidates through a comprehensive training program