As a Software Developer, you'll design, build and test computer systems or applications that help organizations and equipment to work more effectively. In systems, you'll develop operating systems for computer. In applications, you'll design, develop new, and modify existing programs to perform specific tasks.
If you have a post-secondary Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education, keen on computing, can pay close attention to detail, enjoy solving problems, be self-motivated and a quick learner, then this could be the perfect job for you. You'll not need any relevant experience.
The job includes:
- Participate in gathering users' requirements, analysis and design phases.
- Contributing, writing and testing program code and technical design
- Testing installation, security and compatibility issues
- Keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results
- Reviewing test results and fixing technical problems
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects