Web Content Display Web Content Display
As a Technology Expert, you'll oversee an organization's IT computer systems – from design, installation and administration of hardware, software, and network components to providing on-demand uninterrupted performance of computer systems resources; especially multi-user computers, such as all data and servers.
If you are a technically-minded Polytechnic or University graduate, with good broad IT skills, able to communicate well, make good decisions, and show leadership in managing projects, this could be the job for you. Employers like you to have relevant experience, for example, as a System Administrator.
Your job activities would normally include:
• assessing a client's system requirements
• designing and testing plans to meet those requirements
• making sure systems plans are compatible with other computer systems
• coordinating the work of technical staff
• implementing system security measures
• planning preventative maintenance schedules, and future developments
• monitoring and reporting on system performance and usage
• managing system growth and development
• developing and implementing budgets