As a Web Developers, you will design, create, and modify website. You'll analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity. You will also integrate website with other computer applications. You will bring together code and multimedia content by integrating written, graphic, audio, and video components. How Websites or Web apps work and how they look is your doing.
If you have a post-secondary Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education, keen on computing, can pay close attention to detail, enjoy solving problems, be self-motivated and a quick learner, then this could be the perfect job for you. To get this career, you will need relevant experience, for example, as junior web developer.
Your job would normally include:
- Participate in gathering users' requirements, analysis and design phases
- Contributing, writing and testing program code and technical design
- Testing installation, security and compatibility issues
- Keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results
- Reviewing test results and fixing technical problems
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects