Be a Full Stack Web Developer
A 3-month mentor-led virtual training bootcamp that provides you all the knowledge and skills you need with a guaranteed job* that launches your career as a Full-stack Web Developer.
*For full Terms and Conditions please scroll below
Learners only have to pay USD200/month during the course and pay the remainder of the course fees after they have secured a job!
Learners acquire the most up to date skills in Full Stack Web Development through a combination of self-paced eLearning, live mentoring and project implementation through the use of our virtual classrooms.More
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse a trainNplace Customer who has joined the trainNplace Programme, if, after 90 days of completion of the trainNplace Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least three (3) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of Lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participating companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The trainNplace Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Successfully completed the course, including capstone project.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The trainNplace Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The trainNplace Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the trainNplace Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the trainNplace Customer to find a Job upon completion of their trainNplace Programme. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participating company, this is in condition that the pre-mature termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by the Customer during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the trainNplace Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the trainNplace Programme guarantee period at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the trainNplace Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the trainNplace Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the trainNplace Programme, limited to the average course duration.
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the trainNplace Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.