Be a Full Stack Web Developer
A 6-month hybrid virtual training bootcamp that provides you all the knowledge and skills you need that launches your career as a Full-stack Web Developer. By the end of the course, you are will be so skilled that you will have a guaranteed job!*
*Refer to Job Guarantee Terms and Conditions below
Learners only have to pay USD100/month during the course and pay the remainder of the course fees after they have secured a job!
Learners acquire the most up to date skills in Full Stack Web Development through a combination of self-paced eLearning, live mentoring and project implementation through the use of our virtual classrooms.More
Too good to be true? No, Lithan is so confident in the way we develop skills in our students that there is no way our students will not get a job when they graduate from our programme.
Lithan’s unique applied learning pedagogy ensures digital skills are developed and enhanced through industry projects. These digital skills are future ready and are highly sought after by employers who are willing to pay top dollar for the right candidates.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Web Developers in the US is projected to grow 27% from 2014 to 2024, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This trend is also seen in other parts of the world.
Based on a survey by indeed.com, a Full-Stack Web Developer can be paid as high as US$214,000/annum.
With such favourable conditions, it is impossible for Lithan’s students to not be hired within 6 months of completion of the programme.
Lithan is so confident that our students will get a job that we are giving course fee refund as part of our Job Guarantee* for students that are unable to get employment within 6 months after graduation.
In the 6 months after graduation, Lithan will continue to provide mentoring support to the students to build skills to build up their portfolio until they are employed.
*See below for Lithan's Job Guarantee Terms and Conditions
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to provide a full refund all paid course fees for a Customer who has joined the Programme, if, after 6 months of the completion of the Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least one (1) month or a permanent employment within a Company. The form of employment can be in the learner’s place of resident or any internationally located companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location(s).
1.2. Lithan may refund all paid course fees if the Customer satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- Successfully completed the course, including capstone project.
- Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview;
- Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- The Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least once every 14 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- The Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests for a fee refund, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall refund in full the total amount of course fees paid for the programme.
2. Job Guarantee Terms and Conditions
In order for Lithan to refund the paid course fees, the Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the Programme Job Guarantee period at the latest:
- A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- Their income tax details certifying no income was received in the prior 6 months or any relevant document(s), such as Provident Fund statements;
- Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the Customer from getting a course fee refund under the Job Guarantee.