Be a Full Stack Web Developer
A 6-month mentor-led virtual training bootcamp that provides you all the knowledge and skills you need with a guaranteed job* that launches your career as a Full-stack Web Developer.
*For full Terms and Conditions please scroll below
Applied Learning Delivers Work Ready Skilled Graduates
Immersive Training with Virtual Bootcamp
Attend structured and intensive online learning with live, virtual classes you can attend anywhere at your convenience.
Be mentored by full-stack web developers with years of industry experience developing web applications.
Job Placement Support
We guarantee* a 3-month paid internship (for Full-Time study option) and job placement assistance. Leave your details below so we can get one of our Career Coaches to get in contact with you!
*For full Terms and Conditions please scroll below
Experience new cultures and international collaboration when you optionally attend live, virtual classes at any of our fully-equipped classrooms across ASEAN and India.
Pay only US$200 per month for the 6-month bootcamp duration. Pay the remaining US$1,800 course fee only when you get hired. Get employed within 6 months after the bootcamp or all your money back!*
*For full Terms and conditions please scroll below
Educational Qualification: Pre-diploma or higher
Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or its equivalent
- IU1: Website Technology and Tools
- IU2: Website Design Overview
- IU3: Apache Web Server
- IU4: Introduction to HTML and Web Browsers
- IU5: Structuring and Styling with CSS
- IU6: Working with CSS: An Example
- IU8: Introduction to jQuery & jQueryUI
- IU9: HTML5 & CSS3
- IU10: Testing Interactive Websites & Standards
- IU1: Introduction to Java
- IU2: Introduction to Java Variables & Data Types
- IU3: Operators & Control Statements
- IU4: Data Types in Java
- IU5: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 1
- IU6: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 1
- IU7: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 3
- IU8: Introduction to Databases
- IU9: Introduction to MySQL and JDBC
- IU10: Databases Requirement Analysis
- IU11: Database Analysis & Design
- IU12: Reading Data using JDBC
- IU13: Managing Data using JDBC
- IU14: Java RMI
- IU15: Java GUI Programming
- IU16: Building Java Solution
- IU17: Testing & Documentation Java Solutions
- IU18: Database Security, Backup & Restore
- IU19: Database Scalability
- IU1: Collections In Java Part - 1
- IU2: Collections In Java Part - 2
- IU3: Data Structure
- IU4: Exception Handling
- IU5: Multithreading
- IU6: Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- IU7: Servlet
- IU8: Advance Servlet
- IU9: Enterprise Java Beans
- IU10: Struts
- IU11: Java Server Faces
- IU12: Hibernate
- IU13: Database Design for Java Applications
- IU14: Database Security for Java Applications
- IU15: Database Scalability for Java Applications
- IU16: UAT Planning & Process
- IU17: UAT Environment, Tools & Artifacts
- IU18: Test Results & Test Reports
- IU1: Introduction to Distributed Software Applications
- IU2: Designing Distributed Software Applications
- IU3: Implementing Distributed Software Applications
- IU4: Testing Distributed Software Applications
- IU5: Case Study: Distributed Software Applications
- IU6: Configuration Management for Distributed Software Applications
- IU7: Application Programming Interface
- IU8: API Design
- IU9: API Implementation
- IU10: Web Services with Java
- IU11: Web Services - Case Study
- IU12: Web Services Testing
Introductory Course fee:
USD 3,000 USD 2,000 for a limited time only!
Lithan Malaysia is situated in Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. Learners are able to study in the comforts of study booths, common lounges, lecture rooms or even in the computer lab. Unwind after a long day of studying by doing some light reading in Lithan's library or gorge on food with the malls nearby.
Visit us at:
No.16-2, 2nd floor, Wisma Menjalara 7A/62A,
52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse a trainNplace Customer who has joined the trainNplace Programme, if, after 90 days of completion of the trainNplace Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least three (3) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of Lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participating companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The trainNplace Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Successfully completed the course, including capstone project.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The trainNplace Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The trainNplace Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the trainNplace Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the trainNplace Customer to find a Job upon completion of their trainNplace Programme. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participating company, this is in condition that the pre-mature termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by the Customer during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the trainNplace Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the trainNplace Programme guarantee period at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the trainNplace Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the trainNplace Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the trainNplace Programme, limited to the average course duration.
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the trainNplace Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.