trainNplace to a Java Web Developer Career
Lithan’s trainNplace Bootcamp (Java Web Development) is a 3 months full-time on campus bootcamp where learners train to be a full-stack web developer. As part of our digital job induction series, learners will get the opportunity to gain skill sets to be able to code in Java and join one of the more sought after jobs in the digital world. Join us and get placed into a Java web development career!
Applied Learning Delivers Work Ready Skilled Graduates
Job Ready in 3 Months*
We get you job ready in as little as 3 months with our full-time, 432 hours coding bootcamp where you undergo rigorous training from 9 am – 6 pm daily with mentoring support from our industry practitioner.
Enhanced Portfolio through Project Implementation
Engage in work integrated applied learning through project implementations.
Hands-on experience acquired through project implementation allow you to sharpen your skills and help build your professional portfolio to create a showcase to your prospective clients, employers and peers.
Job Placement Services
By signing up to Lithan's training programmes, you get to work one on one with our committed career Career Coaches to place you into an organisation where you can gain at least 6 months of job experience.
Leave your details below so we can get one of our Career Coaches to get in contact with you!
Global Exposure & Network
Through our global campus and strong international networks, learners get to experience the different cultures and to work with talents from various countries. Learners may choose to study in any of Lithan's campuses in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Myanmar.
Future Ready Digital Career
Given the digital revolution, it is no secret that tech careers are flourishing.
According to a recent survey by Glassdoor, 14 of the 25 highest paying in-demand top jobs for 2015 are in technology. Software Development is ranked #1 top job by U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics. A new global study by Evans Data says that demand for web developers is growing at 25% a year.
An experienced web developer can command up to USD 160,000/year. Source: indeed.com
Educational Qualification: Pre-diploma or higher
Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.0 or its equivalent
- IU1: Website Design Concepts
- IU2: HTML Basics
- IU3: Advanced HTML & Web Browsers
- IU4: Structuring & Styling with CSS
- IU5: Working with CSS - An Example
- IU8: Basic interactivity with jQuery
- IU9: Advanced interactivity with jQuery
- IU10: HTML5 & CSS3
- IU11: Rich Internet Application Concepts
- IU12: Developing Rich Internet Applications
- IU13: Rich Internet Application Case Study
- IU14: Web Standards
- IU15: Application Development Standards
- IU16: Testing Interactive Websites
- IU1: Introduction to Java
- IU2: Introduction to Java Variables & Data Types
- IU3: Operators & Control Statements
- IU4: Data Types in Java
- IU5: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 1
- IU6: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 1
- IU7: OOPS Concepts in Java - Part 3
- IU8: Introduction to Databases
- IU9: Introduction to MySQL and JDBC
- IU10: Databases Requirement Analysis
- IU11: Database Analysis & Design
- IU12: Reading Data using JDBC
- IU13: Managing Data using JDBC
- IU14: Java RMI
- IU15: Java GUI Programming
- IU16: Building Java Solution
- IU17: Testing & Documentation Java Solutions
- IU18: Database Security, Backup & Restore
- IU19: Database Scalability
- IU1: Collections In Java Part - 1
- IU2: Collections In Java Part - 2
- IU3: Data Structure
- IU4: Exception Handling
- IU5: Multithreading
- IU6: Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- IU7: Servlet
- IU8: Advance Servlet
- IU9: Enterprise Java Beans
- IU10: Struts
- IU11: Java Server Faces
- IU12: Hibernate
- IU13: Database Design for Java Applications
- IU14: Database Security for Java Applications
- IU15: Database Scalability for Java Applications
- IU16: UAT Planning & Process
- IU17: UAT Environment, Tools & Artifacts
- IU18: Test Results & Test Reports
- IU1: Introduction to Distributed Software Applications
- IU2: Designing Distributed Software Applications
- IU3: Implementing Distributed Software Applications
- IU4: Testing Distributed Software Applications
- IU5: Case Study: Distributed Software Applications
- IU6: Configuration Management for Distributed Software Applications
- IU7: Application Programming Interface
- IU8: API Design
- IU9: API Implementation
- IU10: Web Services with Java
- IU11: Web Services - Case Study
- IU12: Web Services Testing
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse a trainNplace Customer who has joined the trainNplace Programme, if, after 90 days of completion of the trainNplace Programme, the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least six (6) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of Lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely managed by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participating companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The trainNplace Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The trainNplace Customer resides, during the six (6) month period leading to the trainNplace programme, in their country of residence and undertakes to relocate to accept a Job located anywhere within their country of residence (including any states or regions where applicable);
- - The trainNplace Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The trainNplace Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer, during or prior to the trainNplace Programme.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the trainNplace Customer to find a Job upon completion of their trainNplace Programme. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participating company, this is in condition that the pre-mature termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by the Customer during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the trainNplace Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the trainNplace Programme guarantee period at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a citizen without employment (where applicable);
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the trainNplace Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the trainNplace Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the trainNplace Programme, limited to the average course duration.
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the trainNplace Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.