- Local Student Admission
Local Student Admission
Step 1 – Pre-course Counseling
Candidates will be briefed on the items mentioned in the Application form by a Sales Consultant before proceeding to the administration process.
Step 2 – Course Application
If a prospect is interested in a course, a Sales Consultant will collect the following documents for assessment of eligibility.
- 2x copies of passport size photos (white background)
- Certified true copies of Official Academic Certificates (Highest Qualification and Transcript or equivalent)
- Photocopies of Identification Document (NRIC)
- Application form
- Processing fee (non-refundable)
- Incomplete application forms and supporting documents will not be processed.
Step 3 – Student Selection
Lithan will process and evaluate the candidate's application. The evaluation process normally takes up to a maximum of 5 working days depending on the programme applied for. A Sales Consultant will inform the candidate on the outcome. An offer letter will be issued if the application is successful.
Step 4 – Student Contract Execution
Candidates must complete the following formalities before making a payment:
- Watch Pre-course counseling Video clip below:
- To ensure 2-way communication to clarify any doubt with the school
- Signing of Offer Letter*
- Go through and sign the Advisory Note*
- Go through and sign the PEI-Student Contract*
Step 5 – Course Fee Payment
Candidates can make payments through the following modes:
- Credit Cards (Master or Visa)
- Debit Cards (Master or Visa)
- Bank Transfer
- 0% Installment Plan
Step 6 – Orientation
Lithan will facilitate a one day orientation program for all new students.
*Candidates will receive a copy of the above mentioned documents upon completion of course enrollment.
Start your journey with us today.