Professional Conversion Programme Talents
Hire local Talents with up to S$36k of salary subsidy and S$13k course fee funding per headcount
What is PCP?
Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) is funded by Workforce Singapore (WSG) to enable the hiring of local into a new job role, with salary and training support. PCP works based on Place & Train mode. The employer hires eligible PCP candidate as permanent staff and to sponsor the staff to attend PCP training where they undergo training on a part time basis for the qualified job role. Retention of 6 months after training is required.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility Criterias (For Employers)*
• Singapore registered organization
• Hiring new employees
- Singapore Citizens or PRs
- At least 2 years working experiences
- Completed National Service
- Job role conversion/ upskilling is required
What are the supported job roles?
What are the approved PCP Job Roles?*
1. Digital Marketer
2. Digital Business Developer (Sales)
3. Digital Project Manager
4. IT Desktop Support
5. IT Systems Support
*Terms & Conditions apply. Please contact our consultants for more information.
- Employer submits PCP application (Click here)
- Sign LOU after in principal application approval within 24 hours
- Candidate evaluation and selection by employer
- Candidate profiling and approval by Lithan within 24 hours
- On candidate approval, submit required documents for final validation (see below)
- Final approval within 24 hours (subject to complete documentation)
- Course enrolment within 3 months of employment
- ACRA (Company Profile)
- Signed Letter of Understanding (LOU)
- PCP Employee’s signed Letter of offer / Appointment letter – Must indicate PCP ’s job role and descriptions
- 1 year employment training plan (template to be given based on job role)
- Supervisor / Mentor’s resume (This is to ensure that his supervisor is able to guide Trainee’s On-Job Training in office.)
- NRIC front and back
- Updated Resume
- Highest qualification certification
- Past 15 months CPF contribution history statement
- Candidate to do an entrance test (test link to be given based on job role)
- Candidate to submit updated personal and PCP employment details at WSG portal.
Company submit to Lithan:
Monthly OJT progress report
Company payslip (follows MOM guidelines)
Disbursement will be made between 3-6 months on quarterly basis
Course fee funding
SME is eligible to claim additional 20% course fee funding via skillsconnect portal (www.skillsconnect.gov.sg)
Apply for training grant - Submit training grant application up to 30 days before the course start date and no later than 30 days after course start date.
Submit for training grant - Submit no later than 120 days after course end date.