5 weeks part time / 2 weeks full time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning NICF- Digital Innovation (SF)
Become job-ready by mastering all the fundamental concepts and features of Microsoft Power Automate with industry practitioner.
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- PME 's who are willing to acquire Power Automate skills to digitally transform business processes to achieve operational excellence and business agility
Minimum 2 GCE O level passes with one year working experience or for mature learners: Minimum 30 years old with at least 8 years of work experience.
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all Sessions of program
- Should achieve competent in summative assessment
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-5003-1.1
Prioritise business innovation opportunities and design digital architectures and processes to facilitate the creation of an innovative business environment
- Statement of Attainment by SSG, Singapore: ICT-SNA-4003-1.1
Explore opportunities for business innovation and reform, and lead the implementation of innovative business initiatives
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
NICF- Digital Innovation (SF)CRS-Q-0038124-ICT)
Microsoft Power Automate is an online workflow service that automates the applications and services that drive workplace innovation and job redesign for an digital enterprise.
Become job-ready by mastering all the fundamental concepts and features of Microsoft automate with industry practitioner. Our Microsoft Power Automate course will develop the skills and knowledge required to design and automate business processes through hands-on sessions and practical examples. You are also allowed to work on one real-time projects during training which are in line with the Microsoft Power Platform Certification.
- Understand the Modern Workplace Practice
- Identify the technology to enable a modern workplace
- Understand Microsoft Power Platform fundamental
- Understand the concept of Digitalization and Business Process Management
- Learn about using Microsoft Power Automate to automate Business Process
- Able to design a Modern Workplace
- Able to implement a business process transformation project
- Use Microsoft Power Automate to digitalize business process end-to-end
Funding Validity Period: 10 Apr 2021
Course Developer: Lithan Academy
Pricing and Funding