Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp (India)
12 Weeks Full Time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning
Full Stack Web Developer (Bootcamp)
What do I Get?
Who should attend & prerequisites
- Students with minimum 'A' level qualification who want to learn Front End, JAVA and MySQL Programming Skills may enroll into this bootcamp to gain skills and be trained to be a Java Full Stack Web Developer.
- Learners should have at least ‘A’ Level or 'A' level equivalent qualifications
- Medium of Instruction in ‘A’ Level : English
- For those who do not meet the minimum requirements, they would need to take the entry requirement test to determine proficiency for English and technical skills
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all Sessions in each of the units
- Achieve minimum Pass Grade in the Integrated Project.
Blended Learning Journey
Assignments / Labs
Flipped Class Sessions
Front End Web Development
- Identify the purpose of mark-up languages (HTML) and it’s applications in structuring a page.
- Understand the purpose of styling and developing the CSS before attaching it to a page.
- Understand website design concepts and the methodology behind designing, implementing and testing interactive websites.
- Learn testing techniques to test websites.
- Develop HTML pages required for website which confirms to standards.
- Define and develop CSS using predetermined styles and appropriate development tools.
- Attach CSS to the mark-up language in a website and validate that the site functions correctly using different browsers.
- Test the website complies with the business requirements.
Programming with Java
- Understand the principles of programming in Java, the object-oriented language.
- Understand basics of creating a command line Java Application.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java.
- Understand OOP concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Understands the basics of MySQL Database & PhpMyAdmin.
- Get knowledge of writing SQL Statements and SQL in general.
- Understand basics of designing Database for applications.
- Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including code/screen templates (IntelliJ).
- Be able to define and use java constructs such as classes, methods, variables, array,collections etc.
- Be able to use logic, looping & other control structures.
- Be able to design, implement and test Java programs.
- Be able to design Database based on business requirements.
- Be able to implement Database in MySQL Server using phpMyAdmin.
- Understand the basics of Web Server such as Apache & Application Server such as Tomcat.
- Get in depth knowledge of Servlets, JSP.
- Understand how to use struts framework to develop Web applications.
- Understand the basics of Hibernate ORM tool.
- Understand Triggers, Procedures & Transactions in MySQL.
- Get knowledge of writing Test cases for Web applications.
- Implementation skills in Servlets & Java Server Pages.
- Able to process forms & store them in database.
- Implement a web application or website based on business requirements using Struts Framework.
- Use ORM framework such as Hibernate to implement data driven website.
Application Integration with Java
- Understand Application Integration options available to integrate various services & components.
- Understand basics of Java Web Services & Java Rest Services.
- Understand React Framework & how to use it to develop interactive pages.
- Get knowledge of various services available in internet.
- Understand indepth integration possibilities with Google Translation, Geo Location, PayPal & other services.
- Get knowledge of various libraries available to get tasks done.
- Be able to create & consume Java Web Services & REST Services.
- Be able to design interactive website using React Framework and integrate with REST Services.
- Be able to use Google Translation Services to dynamically translate website content.
- Skills to integrate PayPal payments with your website / web applicaion.
- Be able to develop Geography aware Websites using GeoLocation services.
Full Stack Web Developer - Integrated Project
Pricing and Funding