Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp Non-IT Graduate
Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
4 weeks per module Full Time Instructor-led Live & Mentor-led Blended Learning
Learn front-end & back-end programming skills to become a Full Stack web Developer
What do I Get?
Audience and Certificates
- Mid-Career Switchers, Unemployed, and whoever passionate with web development and commit their time to study full time enroll in this Bootcamp to gain skills to be a Java Full Stack Web Developer.
'O' Level with minimum 5 years work experience or an 'A' level with minimum 3 years work experience or any Diploma
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all Sessions in each of the units
- Must secure a 70% score for informative assessments in each of the units except Capstone Project - Java
- Achieve minimum Pass Grade in Capstone Project - Java
- Certificate of completion in Full Stack Web Development
Blended Learning Journey
Projects / Assignments
Front End Web Development
Identify the purpose of mark-up languages (HTML) and it’s applications in structuring a page. Understand the purpose of styling and developing the CSS before attaching it to a page.
- Identify the purpose of mark-up languages (HTML) and it’s applications in structuring a page.
- Understand the purpose of styling and developing the CSS before attaching it to a page.
- Understand website design concepts and the methodology behind designing, implementing and testing interactive websites.
- Learn testing techniques to test websites.
- Develop HTML pages required for website which confirms to standards.
- Define and develop CSS using predetermined styles and appropriate development tools.
- Attach CSS to the mark-up language in a website and validate that the site functions correctly using different browsers.
- Test the website complies with the business requirements.
Understand the principles of programming in Java, the object-oriented languag. Get an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java. Understand OOP concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Understand the principles of programming in Java, the object-oriented language.
- Understand basics of creating a command line Java Application.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java.
- Understand OOP concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Understand basics of designing a data driven web form.
- Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including code/screen templates (IntelliJ).
- Be able to define and use java constructs such as classes, methods, variables, array,collections etc.
- Be able to use logic, looping & other control structures.
- Be able to design, implement and test Java programs.
- Be able to implement a data driven web form.
Learn techniques for gathering and analysing user feedback. You will also acquire knowledge on Bootstrap, understand the basics of Angular JS as well as do testing on software / application design.
- Techniques for gathering and analysing user feedback
- Indicators of user experience
- Steps in the user interaction process
- Acquire knowledge on Bootstrap
- Understand basics of Angular JS
- Tests for software / application design
- Types of user response
- Gather inputs and feedback from users on their needs and experiences with IT products and services
- Analyse user patterns and feedback from target users of IT products and services to understand the desired user experience and outcomes
- Implement a Responsive & Interactive website using Bootstrap & AngularJS
- Measure the user's level of engagement and stickiness with the product or service using pre-defined metrics or guidelines
- Develop a prototype / wireframe of the user interface based on established requirements and methodologies and taking into account user centred inputs and perspectives
Database Design and Implementation
Understand the basics of SQL queries, ways to design and implement a MySQL database, as well as write queries for use in a web application.
- Different kinds of data and their requirements
- Elements of database schemas
- Various fields and components of database models
- Mechanisms and processes for data maintenance, storage and retrieval
- Data warehousing processes
- Understand basics of SQL queries
- Understand ways to design & implement a MySQL database
- Identify requirements of various structured and unstructured data
- Draft database schemas within design constraints, to meet business / information needs
- Incorporate parameters and fields for database models
- Develop a MySQL database for a data driven website
- Implement a MySQL database based on design
- Write queries for use in a web application.
- Implement mechanisms for the maintenance, storage and retrieval of data from database models
- Perform data warehousing, aggregating data from multiple specified sources
- Translate project specifications, objects and data models into database structures
Web Development Foundations
Understand the basics of Web Server such as Apache & Application Server such as Tomcat. Get in depth knowledge of Servlets, JSP. Understand how to use struts framework to develop Web applications.
- Understand the basics of Web Server such as Apache & Application Server such as Tomcat.
- Get in depth knowledge of Servlets, JSP.
- Understand how to use struts framework to develop Web applications.
- Get knowledge of writing Test cases for Web applications.
- Implementation skills in Servlets & Java Server Pages.
- Able to process forms & store them in database.
- Develop Functional Specification for the Website
- Implement a web application or website based on business requirements using Struts Framework.
Capstone Project - Java
Pricing and Funding