NTUC U Network PDPA Consent Clauses (as of 20 January 2017)
a. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
(1) I consent to my personal data being collected, used and retained by NTUC for the purposes of processing, administering and managing my participation in NTUC U Network.
(2) I consent to my personal data being disclosed between NTUC and e2i (Employment and Employability Institute) for the purposes of managing and enhancing my benefits and privileges as an NTUC U Network participant.
(3) I consent to be contacted by NTUC via email, text messages, fax and/or post for matters relating to:
(a) NTUC U Network programmes and activities;
(b) NTUC Union membership benefits and privileges;
(c) employment and employability and other Labour Movement issues;
(d) training and education;
(e) social and recreation; and
(f) my opinion/feedback on any of the above.
(4) If I do not wish to be contacted for the purposes stipulated in clause 3 above, I will inform NTUC at firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) I will also inform NTUC immediately of any changes to my personal particulars so as to facilitate my participation in NTUC U Network’s benefits, events, activities and programmes.
(6) For any enquiries on personal data protection matters, please email to email@example.com.
*U Network includes but is not limited to programmes such as U Associate, U SME, U FSE, U Creative, U Human Capital, U Start Up, U Future Leaders Summit