This is your work-study degree for earning up to IDR 240,000k (USD $16K) while studying and securing a high growth job with IDR 11,250,000/month (USD $750/month) after graduation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lithan Academy Accredited?
Lithan Academy is a CPE (Council for Private Education) registered and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)government agency recognized CET Centre based in Singapore. We are also accredited training centers for Pearson BTEC.
Is Lithan's Work Study Programme recognised?
Our work-study degree programs deliver Pearson Higher National Qualifications at level 4 & 5 which is equivalent to the first and second years of a university degree. Pearson’s BTEC qualifications. Pearson is a world leading learning company and UK’s largest qualification awarding body. With the Pearson BTEC HND (Higher National Diploma) award, our diploma graduates will be able to gain direct entry to pursue a top up degree in in over 100 other Pearson accredited international universities.
How much time will I spend studying?
You will need to start with an intensive coding bootcamp to acquire work ready skills in 12 months with over 2000 hours of mentoring from industry experts. Thereafter, you will study on average 3 hours each week until you graduate.
How long is the programme?
Is it affordable?
You only pay IDR 4,500,000 (USD 300)/month on installment basis. We expect that your monthly earning through your internship and apprenticeship will offset your tuition fees.
Singapore & International Accreditation
- Lithan Singapore is Edutrust certified by the Council for Private Education (CPE)
- Centre for Continuous Education and Training (CET) appointed and certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
- Accredited training center for Pearson BTEC
- Accredited training center for Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Microsoft Global Learning Partner of the Year Award (Finalist)
- Pearson’s College of the Year (Bronze) Award
- Institute for Adult Learning’s innovPLUS Flame Award
- Singapore HR Awards Leading HR Practices (Special Mention) in Learning & Development
- dun&bradstreet’s Business Eminence Award 2020