This course provide the learner with knowledge, hands-on skills and implementation experience on SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Human Capital Management module. Learners will gain in-depth knowledge and skills of Human Capital Management processes within an enterprise and understand the functionality available in SAP ERP to support the HR processes. Learners will also attain hands-on experience in designing and setting up organogram and HR processes on SAP ERP.
- Program Outline
Learn what is an ERP system, its technical architecture and functional modules with SAP ERP as a reference.
- Understand organizational processes related to personnel administration, time management, payroll and more
- Learn how to design and configure SAP HCM Enterprise Structure and business processes
- Build a SAP ERP Project Portfolio using the Module Projects
- Target Job Roles
This programme equips students with the competencies needed to successfully assume SAP Human Capital Management job roles: SAP Human Capital Management.
- Mode and Duration
The students will need to attend 4 months of evening class.
- Course Modules
Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
ERP Application – Functional
• HCM – Basic
• HCM – Intermediate
• HCM – Advanced
- Delivery Schedule and Method
Blended Learning with EASE
Check out the following:
- Entry Requirements
Candidates with any educational qualification and knowledge in multiple areas of Human Capital Management such as time management and pay roll are welcome to apply. Fresh graduates with specialization in multiple areas of Human Capital Management also welcome to apply. No prior work experience is required.
- Certificates Issued
Upon successful completion of this programme, learners will be issued with following:
5 NICF Statement of Attainments (SOA) issued by WDA Singapore
- IT-RG-401S-1 Determine business expectations and needs
- IT-DE-405S-1 Develop proof of concept
- IT-RG-402S-1 Gather data to identify business requirements
- IT-RG-404S-1 Translate business needs into functional requirements
- IT-TE-502S-1 Optimize test processes
- Education Pathway
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be issued with following Statement of Attainment (SOA) by WDA Singapore:
- THR12_66 SAP Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6
- Graduation Requirements
Learners must successfully:
- Attend minimum of 75% for Class Room Sessions
- Score a minimum of 50% in Summative Assessment and appear for Review and Feedback
- Attain Competency Grade (C), in Summative Assessment
- Program Fee
Get in Touch