Be a Global Ready
with Higher Pay
Lithan's Earn and Learn programme delivers far superior outcome on graduation compared to traditional academic education programmes.
Our graduates join the workforce full time as early as 12 months after embarking in our programme while only half of those who pursue traditional academic programmes managed to secure employment within 6 months after their graduation.
Our graduates are expected to receive higher pay on graduation given that they are global ready with up to 33 months of relevant working experience.
Your journey starts with a 12-month, full-time on-campus training bootcamp guided by industry practitioners.
We will place you into a 21-month full-time paid apprenticeship where you get to apply what you have learnt and also start earning.
Be employed full time for the next 12 months while studying for your top-up international degree.
Learners only pay USD300/month during the Earn & Learn programme and USD600/month during the top-up degree phase.
After the initial 12 months, you will be able to offset your tuition fees with your income from the apprenticeship and full-time employment.
1. Conditions of application of the Job Guarantee
1.1. Lithan undertakes to reimburse an Earn and Learn Customer who has joined the Earn and Learn Programme, if, during the On-the-Job Training phase of the programme the Customer has neither accepted nor started an employment contract, either a temporary employment contract of at least six (6) months or a permanent employment within a Company. The employment may reside in the learner’s place of resident or any of lithan’s internationally located participating companies. In the instance that employment is not in the learners place of resident, employment could take 2 possible forms depending on the requirements of participating companies:
- - The learners remain in their country of origin and are remotely manage by participating companies.
- - Relocating to the country which participating companies as assigned. Learners would need to ensure, they have the valid visa for work in these location
Lithan in her best effort will match learners to participanting companies based on the requirements stipulated by the hiring organisation, but it would depend on the learner’s capabilities and interviewing performance to get themselves hired.
1.2. The Earn and Learn Customer may claim reimbursement if he/she satisfies, in good faith, all of the following conditions:
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times an opportunity for a job interview that is scheduled by Lithan’s career advisors or partners.
- - Have not rejected more than 2 times any employment opportunity;
- - The Earn and Learn Customer resides, during the six (6) month period leading to the On-the-Job Training Phase of the Earn and Learn programme, in their country of residence and undertakes to relocate to accept a Job located anywhere within their country of residence (including any states or regions where applicable);
- - The Earn and Learn Customer would need to in their best effort show that they are actively seeking employment by submitting 5 application per week. A detailed report of the job placement interviews to be sent to Lithan (email@example.com) at least once every 15 days. This report must include all of the correspondence and interviews by all means; a list of all the Companies contacted including their names, addresses, sectors of activity, relevant dates and the answers received;
- - The Earn and Learn Customer must declare and certify on their honour that on the day that he/she requests reimbursement, he/she has neither received, nor refused, nor accepted, nor failed to reply to, a Job offer that is consistent with the On-the-Job Training, during or prior to the On-Campus Bootcamp.
1.3. Under the Job Guarantee, and subject to the conditions listed in the preceding paragraphs being met, Lithan shall make its reasonable efforts to assist the Earn and Learn Customer to find a Job upon completion of their On-Campus Bootcamp, including the provision of individual support for the Earn and Learn Customer during the On-the-Job Training Phase. In the event that learner’s do not complete the on-the-job training during program period, Lithan will help match learners to another participanting company, this is in condition that the pre-matured termination was not due to disciplinary issues or misconduct by learners during their employment with the companies.
2. Reimbursement terms and conditions
In order to obtain a reimbursement, the Earn and Learn Customer must present, within 30 days of the end of the On-the-Job Training Phase at the latest:
- - A certificate from the national public employment service of their country of residence justifying their status as a learner without employment;
- - Their bank account details;
- - Justifying documents and evidence proving that the conditions set out in 1.2. have been satisfied.
Failure to provide the above documents shall prevent the Earn and Learn Customer from being reimbursed under the Job Guarantee.
2.2. Lithan shall reimburse the amounts actually and personally paid by the Earn and Learn Customer on the Lithan Site in relation to the On-Campus Bootcamp, limited to the average course duration
2.3. Lithan shall reimburse the Earn and Learn Customer via bank transfer within 60 days following the request for reimbursement as set out in article 2.1, provided that all the required documentation has been received by Lithan.
Register your interest here: