Customer Relationship Management (CRM) embraces aspects of daily business activities that include marketing, sales and service— were customers tend to be directly and regularly engaged.
This course will examine different aspects of how a firm can practice CRM with content potentially drawn from topics that deal with marketing and planning, campaign management, e-marketing, lead management, analytics, customer segmentation, service order support and customer processing. Both theoretical and practice content will underpin the subject— with student learning being based on using a combination of computer-based exercises, case studies and industry speakers.
- Program Outline
This modular course includes the following topics:
- Introduction and understanding CRM relationships.
- Planning & implementing CRM projects
- Customer portfolio management.
- IT for CRM
- Managing the customer lifecycle: acquisition, retention & development.
- Sales-force automation.
- Marketing automation.
- Service automation.
- Organisational issues and CRM
- Industry-based applications of CRM
- Course Modules
Students will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the theoretical aspects of CRM across the main areas of sales, services and marketing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the strategic, operational, analytical and collaborative value of CRM within an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of how CRM can be used to segment existing and newly acquired clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the relationship that CRM has within the enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems environment of large organisations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different areas of CRM software.
- Have the skills to be use a Web-client interface for customising, creating and initiating CRM activities.
- Have the appropriate ability to investigate, analyse, document and present the salient aspects of a CRM implementation or CRM innovation into their work place or through case-study.
- Delivery Schedule and Method
- Total duration is 36 hours
- This course will be delivered 3 hours a week over 12 weeks
- 3 hour session consists of 2 hour lecture and 1 hour tutorial
- There will be a sufficient time allowed for students to practice on the SAP System and perform learning/ practice at self-paced
- It is expected that students will spend at least 10 hours per week studying this module (including lecture and tutorial time). This time should be made up of reading, research and working on exercises. In periods where students need to complete assignments or prepare for tests, the workload may be greater.
Students will be trained by industry professionals and academicians. They have minimum of 5 years of domain experience in consulting or in academic teaching, research within a specific industry. Trainers must also have relevant industry certification and ACTA
Check out the following:
- Entry Requirements
- Students must have a recognised Bachelor degree and IELTS 6.5. Students who have been taught at Bachelor level with English as medium of instruction may not need IELTS score.
- Students with Diploma level qualification and minimum 5 years of working experience may apply. Students with undergraduate qualification taught in English meets the English requirements for the course
- Certificates Issued
Upon successful completion of this module students will be issued with following SOAs:
- IT-SA-402S-1 Develop sales support and customer management programs
- IT-GSM-301S-1 Implement sales and marketing activities
- SAP CRM Alliance Certificate offered by Victoria University and SAP Australia
- Education Pathway
Graduates who wish to pursue Masters of Business (ERP Systems) will get an exemption for 1 module.
- Graduation Requirements
Students must successfully pass or deemed Competent (C) in assessments. Student upon failing will need to take the module again. An additional charge applies in such cases.
- Program Fee
Get in Touch
Lithan Hall has shown me that education goes beyond the classroom, extending into my extra curricular opportunities, my relationships, and even myself. Lithanhall brings out the best in me.- Kylie Yuen