Local Student Admission
Start your journey with us today.
Step 1 – Pre-course Counseling
Candidates will be briefed on the items mentioned in the Application form by a Sales Consultant or through an online session before proceeding to the further stage.
Step 2 – Course Application
If a prospect is interested in a course, complete Enrolment Form with all necessary details and Sales Consultant will collect the following documents for assessment of eligibility
- 2x copies of passport size photos (white background)
- Certified true copies of Official Academic Certificates (Highest Qualification and Transcript or equivalent)
- Photocopies of Identification Document (NRIC)
- Application form
- Processing fee (non-refundable)
- Incomplete application forms and supporting documents will not be processed.
Step 3 – Student Selection
Lithan India will process and evaluate the candidate's application. The evaluation process normally takes up to a maximum of 5 working days depending on the programme applied for. A Sales Consultant will inform the candidate on the outcome. An offer letter will be issued if the application is successful.
- Signing of Offer Letter*
Step 4 – Student Contract Execution
Candidates must complete the following formalities before making a payment:
Watch Pre-course counseling Video clip below:
To ensure 2-way communication to clarify any doubt with the school
- Go through and sign the Advisory Note*
- Go through and sign the PEI-Student Contract*
- Credit Cards (Master or Visa)
Step 5 – Course Fee Payment
Payment is required to to log your enrolment details into the SAP database and available below. For bank loans*, more information is available on http://gletschercasino.org/
- Cheque in favour of SAP Asia Pte Ltd.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank loans (applicable for local students)*
International Student Admission
Student handbook will be issued to students when they enroll.
Accepted candidates to our courses may be required to sign a student contract during the enrolment process.
Medical coverage for students
No medical insurance are currently issued to international student studying at Lithan India.
How to Apply
For international students, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for student pass applications.
Student Academic Calendar
The training schedule listed below are applicable across India campuses
MM, SD, HR, PP, FI, ABAP,PS