Minimum attendance for Students
The student must not:
- fail to attend classes for a continuous period of 7 days or more without any valid reason;
- have a percentage of attendance less than 90% in any month of the course without any valid reason.
The transfer/withdrawal application is subjected to the academy's approval. The time frame for assessing and replying to any request for transfer/withdrawal will not be more than 4 weeks.
For students below the age of 18, the school must seek approval from the parents/guardians before approving the withdrawal application.
All request for course withdrawal should be in writing. Verbal requests for withdrawals will not be entertained.
"Transfer" means a student changes from one course to another course but remains as a student of school. For an approved transfer request, the original student contract must be terminated and a new contract must be signed.
- If a student transfers from an existing course to a new course within school, the tuition fees is transferable to the new module/unit
- A transfer to another school is regarded as withdrawal
- If the fee for the transferred course is higher/lower, the student shall be refunded the surplus within 7 working days of application date/the student top-up additional amount
- Issuing past attendance records to students who are enrolling in another course in another school
"Withdrawal" means the student contract is terminated and the student is no longer a student of school.
NOTE: This is only applicable if Lithan India conducts more than one course.
- The Course does not commence/is terminated before Commencement Date;
- The Course is not completed/terminated before the Course Completion Date;
Withdrawal due to non delivery of course
Lithan India will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
Withdrawal without cause
Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Feedback and Complaints
Feedback and Complaints
Please contact us for more information.
Student Support Services
Learning Support Tools
- Teamie – This is Lithan’s E-content, student self-assessment and online communications platform. You will be able to communicate with your Learning Facilitators (LF) for collaborative learning on Teamie. Students also can attend WEBEX sessions of their class from everywhere.
- Lynda.com – Lithan provides premium Lynda.com access to our learners, where student will be able to attend online classes for your continued self-learning. There are over 200 subjects to choose from this website.
- Victoria University Library (Online)
- Lifelong Learning Institute Library
- Lithan’s faculty is comprised of industry experts and practitioners who will share their work experience with you and ensure you gain work-relevant skills through our courses.
- Every course has dedicated mentoring sessions where the you will be able to apply your skills on a real-life project with guidance from your mentor.
- A programme manager will conduct course orientation and attend to your learning issues during the course
IT on Campus
- Computer Labs: 3 fully equipped computer rooms for students to practice their practical lesson.
- Free WIFI: Wireless access throughout the campus area
- Help Desk Support: The students can call our IT technical support should they encounter ant technical issues.
Administrative and Miscellaneous Support
- Arrange counselling and support assistance for students who experience emotional and personal difficulties during the duration of studies.
- Application, renewal and cancellation of student pass (for international students studying in Singapore)
- Arrange an accommodation for international student
- Purchase of fee protection premium and medical insurance (if any)
- Assist students in the enrolment to Lithan’s partner university
- Provide biscuits and drinks to our students at our pantry.
We inform and empower our students and alumni by linking them to career information, employment and experiential learning opportunities. Our Career Service Team includes experienced industry professionals who can advise and provide feedback from the employer's perspective.
- Interview Preparation Workshops
- Placement Workshops
- Enrichment Trainings
- Review your CV and provide critical analysis
- Train candidates through a comprehensive training program
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org