Minimum attendance for Students
The student must not:
- fail to attend classes for a continuous period of 7 days or more without any valid reason;
- have a percentage of attendance less than 90% in any month of the course without any valid reason.
The transfer/withdrawal application is subjected to the academy's approval. The time frame for assessing and replying to any request for transfer/withdrawal will not be more than 4 weeks.
For students below the age of 18, the school must seek approval from the parents/guardians before approving the withdrawal application.
All request for course withdrawal should be in writing. Verbal requests for withdrawals will not be entertained.
"Transfer" means a student changes from one course to another course but remains as a student of school. For an approved transfer request, the original student contract must be terminated and a new contract must be signed.
- If a student transfers from an existing course to a new course within school, the tuition fees is transferable to the new module/unit
- A transfer to another school is regarded as withdrawal
- If the fee for the transferred course is higher/lower, the student shall be refunded the surplus within 7 working days of application date/the student top-up additional amount
- Issuing past attendance records to students who are enrolling in another course in another school
"Withdrawal" means the student contract is terminated and the student is no longer a student of school.
NOTE: This is only applicable if Lithan India conducts more than one course.
- The Course does not commence/is terminated before Commencement Date;
- The Course is not completed/terminated before the Course Completion Date;
Withdrawal due to non delivery of course
Lithan India will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
Withdrawal without cause
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Feedback and Complaints
Feedback and Complaints
Please contact us for more information.
List of student support services:
- Student Admission & Orientation
- Requests and forms processing
- Counseling and advice for selection and enrollment of units
We inform and empower our students and alumni by linking them to career information, employment and experiential learning opportunities. Our Career Service Team includes experienced industry professionals who can advise and provide feedback from the employer's perspective.
- Interview Preparation Workshops
- Placement Workshops
- Enrichment Trainings
- Review your CV and provide critical analysis
- Train candidates through a comprehensive training program
Please contact us at email@example.com